Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Adoption?

So Mom came home today to cheerfully tell me that the adoption is final and the sisters are staying!?!?!?!

Why is she so cheerful? They're ruining my peaceful kingdom, using my toilet box and STEALING MY FOOD! Evidently, Minnie is on a diet, whatever that is, but it means my dish isn't always sitting there with food in it for me. Bummer!

Well, working on trying to make them realize I'm the king of the house, but they're not falling into line. Thankfully, once Mom is home I can go out and sleep in the warm grass.

On the bright side, I can lord over them that they can't be outside with me. They have to sit inside and watch from the perch. I understand when my back was turned, Maui broke Mom's screen and escaped. Unfortunately, she didn't get lost and was waiting on the front steps to come in.

Me, on my perch
Minnie, on my perch
Maui, on my perch

Later!
Monster





No comments:

Post a Comment