Monday, January 5, 2015

Siblings

So, I landed in this great house and thought life was wonderful.

Then...

This box, my box with my blanket in it, arrives and Mom and the slaves, I mean kids, are all excited about it. 

Out of the box comes this...
Mom calls her my sister. The slaves call her Bitsey, or Little bits of cookie dough. They think it's cute. What is cookie dough? Can you play with it?
 
Anyways. Here is my first monster picture. I love mom's bag she carries stuff when she leaves for the day so I can get my beauty sleep.
Really, I'm in there. See, here I am sneaking out.


I'm getting better about being seen when I have my monster moments.

Slaves are off to school, I'm going to hurry Mom out the door, since I need my beauty sleep. Why anyone would want to be up and around in that bright light and heat, I have no idea. If Mom leaves in time, I can sit on the mat and soak in the sunshine.

Till next time I feel like sharing my life...

The Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment